So when I saw we had short ribs in the freezer, I knew I wanted to use them in a new crock pot recipe.
This will take you less than 15 minutes to prep and cooks in your crock pot within hours.
Crock Pot Tomato BBQ Short Ribs (4-6 servings)
- 2-3 pounds boneless short ribs
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I use Kinder’s)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 tsp. parika
- 2 tsp. garlic
- S&P (to your liking)
- Mix BBQ sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and spice in medium bowl
- Lay short ribs in your crock pot
- Cover short ribs with sauce mixture
- Cook on Low 6-8 hours or High 3-4 hours
- Serve over a bed of spinach & quinoa